RACLIMA has implemented a complete and documented management system, able to offer products that fulfil the Customer’s requirements and satisfy all his needs, as well as offer products that are respectful with the Environment.
For this it COMMITS itself to:
- Not use veneers proceeding from the following sources of conflict:
- Illegally extracted wood or from areas where the traditional and civil rights are violated.
- Wood harvested in forests of whose high conservation values are threatened by management activities
- Wood proceeding from forests that are being converted to plantations or non-forest uses
- Wood from forests in which genetically modified trees are planted.
- Offering environmentally friendly products to customers through the use of certified raw materials, thereby contributing to the sustainability of forest masses
- Loyalty to our customers with the improvement of our service provision
- Improve and make more profitable our manufacturing processes.
All this is guaranteed by the strictest regulations:
QUALITY CERTIFICATE ISO 9001: 2015 ES05 / 1171
CUSTODY CHAIN CERTIFICATE Regulation: FSC-STD-40-004 V2-1 Standard for COC Certification; FSC-STD-40-005 V2-1 Standard for Company Evaluation of FSC Controlled Wood. No. Certificate SGS-COC-009351 / SGS-CW-009351
For this purpose, FSC Certified products are available to anyone who requests them.